• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Shock oil and tire upgrade questions.

Well I setup my bashers like I used to setup my racers - with the drop test. I'm not sending my bashers off of roofs though. LOL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Like I said most not all. I have seen people come in the LHS and grab whatever oil they have without a care in the world :lmao:

At least they won't leak!

He only runs Axials and that's exactly what made him stop filling shocks. We all know how much stock Axial shocks leak! He did eventually get aftermarket shocks on one of his trucks. I'm not sure if those are fully filled or just enough to keep the piston and seals lubed.

A nephew of mines runs his SCX10 with gmade scale shocks on. It just has grease I think. Wobbles everywhere, but does ok. He just isn't bothered by it so much as he is more into drones and fpv stuff.

Back