• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Season 3 Event #1 BorderLine Crawlers: Battle at the Buttes Picnic

I hear you!

It's been two years since I did a full service on mine.

Machined new design knuckle bushings
New servo (#23)
Re-solder battery to ESC leads
Shock rebuild
Modified new wheel nuts
Replace some rod ends
New knuckle bearings

Watch it die on course one, gate one!

See y'all tomorrow.

J

Gotta see pics Joel, or none of that really happened..... hahaha.

Have fun out there boys.

Let us know when the BLC are coming North! I promise we'll pick a good spot to crawl.

Thanks for coming out yesterday y'all. Congrats Jake on your second victory in as many weeks. Strong! It was a fun day and great to see all of you. Excellent courses gents. Some new faces and some old new faces. Perfect blend of cruise and challenge. Scores will be up on our Google drive link on RCC soon. Here's a photo of the hard copy to tide you over. Our next event is at the G-Spot on 11/18. Hope to see y'all there. Please harass DWray and see if we can roust him to attend. Please post photos here on our FB site if you have any.

Scores are here.

BLC

Back