• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

scx24 bouncer Rage Reloaded

ben h

Pebble Pounder
I believe that is more of a crawler chassis.

This thread may give some insight for a bouncer chassis.
http://www.rccrawler.com/forum/micro-scale-rigs/622967-scx24-bouncer-chassis-build-w-big-motor.html

That chassis is based off of a 1:1 bouncer, so it should work as one. I did find this in the description from Shapeways.
“Front and rear links must be reversed, shocks should be extended if extreme articulation is required”
So maybe that might help? Sounds like some extended shocks are in order!
Here’s a pic of the 1:1 bouncer.

Attachments

• C60AF188-E709-42B9-8E70-394BCFCD6C19.jpeg
    C60AF188-E709-42B9-8E70-394BCFCD6C19.jpeg
    102.2 KB · Views: 329
That chassis is based off of a 1:1 bouncer, so it should work as one. I did find this in the description from Shapeways.
“Front and rear links must be reversed, shocks should be extended if extreme articulation is required”
So maybe that might help? Sounds like some extended shocks are in order!

Gotcha, I completely missed the whole description.

I would only think you would do this "shocks should be extended if extreme articulation is required", if wanting to use it as a crawler. I have never owned a bouncer, so I am not sure of the setup.
From your original post, it sounds like you already had the extended shocks.

I will kindly bow out of this one, as I have no first hand knowledge of bouncers.
Unless they are the big guys at the bar :lmao::lmao::lmao:, then I have plenty of knowledge :shock::mrgreen:

i did put on the links backwards when i did it long up front short in the back. i have the extended shocks im assuming is what these are called. just wasnt sure if i was missing somthing. extended shocks almost seem bad cuz you do anything fast its gunna crash the servo into the frame and break so thought id ask others inputs

Back