• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Scx10 Rubicon "Not a build thread"

Skirts

Rock Stacker
Just going to make this a progression thread of my RTR Rubicon. I'm not doing a build. Just going to update with pictures as I upgrade and go out on the trails.

null-9.jpg

null-10.jpg

null-8.jpg

null-7.jpg

null-6.jpg

null-5.jpg

So far I've bought the simple LED kit and moved my spare tire.

Take the swing arm off and take the bar where the body clip clips in off. Then take the screw that goes though the center of the spare and screw it into the bar so that it come out the hole where the body clip was and then attach the spare.

null-11.jpg

null-12.jpg

Hope this helps. Then move the bumper in closer to the body.

Wow, my problem solved. Good idea on the screw inserted through the other side"thumbsup"

That makes it even more fun to instal and shake down! But not to long of a wait, a month is pushin it;-)

Here are some pics of my little garage course. I got the idea from CarterFab. I've still got to paint it and add a few finishing touches. Maybe a bridge also.

The first pic is a little video. You can hear my 3year old having fun also.

Last edited:
Back