• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Scx10-II kit style transmission dig?????

AndrewRC

Rock Stacker
I’m sure this has been asked before but I can’t seem to find an answer. Also I’m asking a million questions on here because I’m starting my very first ground up build and, well, I have a million questions. I have a hot racing scx10-ii style transmission and the only dig I can seem to find (from hot racing) is discontinued. I would honestly prefer a VP dig just for the over all quality. Will the hurts dig V2 fit on that kit style tranny? If not is there another option for me or will I need to put a different transmission in my build to get the dig done. EDIT. there is an atlas transfer case hung on it as well. I’d post a pic but I’m not sure how to get that done.

Last edited:
I have a VP 3gear with dig (from my VS4 now with VFD mounted )with the bracket and stock Traxxas servo. VP arm

Smooth and clean $125.plus shipping

Hang up and Drive

Last edited:
Yeah, you need a 3 gear.

That's a good offer from mike for all vanquish. I'd take it if I were you.

If cost is an issue, I have an all metal 3-gear transmission with Vanquish dig and the correct skid for a little less dinero.

Attachments

• IMG_7814.jpg
    IMG_7814.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 226
Yeah, you need a 3 gear.

That's a good offer from mike for all vanquish. I'd take it if I were you.

If cost is an issue, I have an all metal 3-gear transmission with Vanquish dig and the correct skid for a little less dinero.

That is unfortunate. Well I’ll have to upgrade later I guess. Thank you

I have a VP 3gear with dig (from my VS4 now with VFD mounted )with the bracket and stock Traxxas servo. VP arm

Smooth and clean $125.plus shipping

Hang up and Drive

I’ll take that for a buck n a quarter. I can use the other transmission next year for a scale build.

I’ll take that for a buck n a quarter. I can use the other transmission next year for a scale build.

Check DM

fd77127f4266954e4c5daf74614ca585.jpg

f2b4170912f4bba0af18523d4f8e2999.jpg

65b1f657af97a506cb8a1f04b71527bb.jpg

Hang up and Drive

Back