• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Scx10 castle mamba x and castle slate - no reverse

belvidere22

Hi guys, my car was working fine but then a while ago I messed with the castle b link to try and slow it down for my toddler to have a play and since then my reverse doesn't work (I couldn't slow it down) so effectively didn't change any settings.
I've stripped the whole thing down for a full service and reconnected the electrics and rebound the system and done everything I can think of but I still don't have functional reverse.
I've got a spectrum Rx and TX is a DX3C.
When off the ground it will reverse but its extremely slow and when I touch a wheel lightly it just stops. So on the ground it effectively doesn't reverse at all.

It's the same when I remove the sensor lead.
The motor and esc are wired correctly ABC

Please help I just want to take this thing out with my kids !

0d97b29c7038e08a8d6d1432610fe3d7.jpg
48b8eb097d5998b40b4f6cb8a2020c12.jpg
c536a1a7c460723df4e6bbe9efa66185.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

What percent is your revese set to? Hard to see in the pics, theyre blurry, but looks live u have reverse set at 20%. I usually leave mine at 50%

Did you adjust the expo curve in the Mamba?

If so, recommend setting it back to default, and see if your problem goes away.

Guys I've deleted my saved settings on my dx3c and reprogrammed it all and it now works ok ! Don't know what the issue was but resetting the tx has sorted it ! Thank you guys !!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

Back