• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SCX-10 Discontinued?

The Honcho body should be available from just about anyone who sells Axial products (Tower Hobbies, A-Man, Omni Models, direct from Axial, etc.). It hasn't been discontinued and they appear to be readily available. Just search any on-line dealer for the part number below or ask a local shop to order the part number you want. There might even be a shop near you with one in stock.

Honcho body, complete with roll cage is part number AX4025.

Honcho body without roll cage is part number AX4025R.

Last edited:
To be honest the only differences I can see are that the legacy has aluminum links, and beadlocks. And I'm assuming its a kit. Just clarifying , so axial Is still making just the honcho body's to be sold separately correct, or can they only be found on eBay and what not?
Yes axial makes the body which can still be purchased from various places not just eBay. RPP hobby sells it as well as tower hobbies, both decent places to order from.

Cheers,
Wade

Ok cool, and for anyone else looking, I found unpainted honcho bodies on tower and vortex hobbies

Back