• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SCRCC 2015-16 Comp #7 - STONE MTN

M_ENERGY

Rock Crawler

APRIL 16TH 2016

Skyride Parking Lot, Stone Mountain, GA 30087

33.812974, -84.140562

Courses open @ 8am

2.2PRO - 4 courses 10 gates 6min + 1 Bonus

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uCAWJrEPrMJZ_7hY1f3oo1XqLPDQ_qzk5ILxrv6HDDo/pubhtml?widget=true&headers=false"height="450" width="900"></iframe>

2.2PRO Finals - 10 gates 6min + 1 Bonus

2.2S - 4 courses 10 gates 6min + 1 Bonus

2.2S - Finals - 10 gates 6min + 1 Bonus

Last edited:
Not sure what I would be running this would be my first comp but I'm running a shafty bwd nightmare on 2.2 voodoos what class ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nburns11 - you would be in shafty class. We would be glad to have ya join us and everybody in our group would help ya anyway we can

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

I'm gonna try to make it . My wife works every Saturday and I have kids. I really wish these comps were on Sundays

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe not. It looks like we may have to postpone due to weak sign up. May move it back a few weeks.

Unusual for your group. A large turnout is one of the things that makes your comps so enjoyable. Hope whenever it is I can make it and we have a large crowd.

As long as you make it to ours we're good...

Everyone ready to go for this comp? Only a week away! New rocks for most of us......"Cough Ray and Sid cough" hope you guys show us the lines lol

Everyone ready to go for this comp? Only a week away! New rocks for most of us......"Cough Ray and Sid cough" hope you guys show us the lines lol

I'll be glad to. Plenty of places for those we SC boys like, a 4' drop straight off a vertical wall into a pool or jumping a 4' gap onto an arrowhead. You know, the usual....:lmao:

Back