• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

SCRCC 2015-16 Comp #5 - FALLS PARK

M_ENERGY

Rock Crawler

GPS Coordinates:

34.843896,-82.401334

Closest Physical Address:

8 Howe St, Greenville, SC 29601

FEBRUARY 20th

Course building will start @ 7:30am

Drivers meeting/Tech @ 8:30am

Courses Open @ 8:30am

2.2PRO - 4 courses 10 gates 6min + 1 Bonus

2.2PRO Finals - 10 gates 6min + 1 Bonus

2.2S - 4 courses 10 gates 6min + 1 Bonus

2.2S - Finals - 10 gates 6min + 1 Bonus

<iframe src="https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WUbn-jZ8ltsiemKuKizePvDS55cL7JzYczrJ_0kCQD0/pubhtml?widget=true&headers=false"height="450" width="900"></iframe>

Last edited:
Alright guys I know everyone is anxious to get their rigs out and on the rocks!! Can't wait for this one to roll around!! If you wanna come out and don't see your name on the list please sign up!

Thanks!!

I hope the weatherman is good to us this time. Seems like years since we comped last. Jonesin pretty bad for some rock time. I need a day off from the every day stresses and crawling is one of those things that soothes the soul and calms the savage beast. Anxiously waiting....

I hear ya Ray. I hope everyone has been practicing, because I'm ready to defend my title as the best rc rock crawler in the universe.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hate you guys got snowed out in the last one. Hopefully we can make the rescheduled date. You should have cane to Krawlfest and froze your butts off with us. It was freaking cold but no snow to deal with... Lol.

40c2c96375e98c00410aec63ff28c2cc.jpg

Hate we are gonna miss this one but the hotel is booked and tickets are bought for Motorama.... March is booked up but hoping to get back out with you guys in April.

#TheLab

sucks ill be in tennessee that weekend =( good luck to you all. may see if fowler wants to come wheel my rig til his gets ready

Lol were both doing sportys. Using the bwd nightmare s chassis

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Hate you guys got snowed out in the last one. Hopefully we can make the rescheduled date. You should have cane to Krawlfest and froze your butts off with us. It was freaking cold but no snow to deal with... Lol.

40c2c96375e98c00410aec63ff28c2cc.jpg

Hate we are gonna miss this one but the hotel is booked and tickets are bought for Motorama.... March is booked up but hoping to get back out with you guys in April.

#TheLab
Sad you can't make it Todd, but looks like you've been killing it like usual.

Thank you sir. Just trying to bring as many trophies as I can back to the Carolinas. About to jump in the U4 game and see what it's all about next.

#TheLab

I hear ya Ray. I hope everyone has been practicing, because I'm ready to defend my title as the best rc rock crawler in the universe.

Sorry for the long delay to respond, Mike, but every time I start I read your post and just can't stop laughing uncontrollably. However, it's only useless banter if I rag you because I have yet to do what you did(congrats again by the way). I still think "Somewhat of a" is the correct prefix until you defend your tiny little minuscule crown.....Oh wait, that is a normal sized crown but your giant head makes it look so small.....

Sorry for the long delay to respond, Mike, but every time I start I read your post and just can't stop laughing uncontrollably. However, it's only useless banter if I rag you because I have yet to do what you did(congrats again by the way). I still think "Somewhat of a" is the correct prefix until you defend your tiny little minuscule crown.....Oh wait, that is a normal sized crown but your giant head makes it look so small.....
That's OK Ray, I can remember back in 4th grade when I was only 4'2" as well. The whole world does seem larger from that perspective. Being that close to the rocks should give you a visual advantage though.

That's OK Ray, I can remember back in 4th grade when I was only 4'2" as well. The whole world does seem larger from that perspective. Being that close to the rocks should give you a visual advantage though.

I bet you can remember the 4th grade. You were there for 3 years....

And obviously being closer to the rocks don't help...sometimes it hard to see over them...

So as I sit in the shop with a fire going and snow/sleet falling outside, I am finally showing my sporty some love and fixing the rear axle carnage and electrical tape repair job from the ETRC North Shore comp last year. I looked at the forcast and I am getting everything ready to come to another SCRCC comp, so hope to see you all this weekend and hope I can drive my crawlers better than the last trip to SC! "thumbsup"

So as I sit in the shop with a fire going and snow/sleet falling outside, I am finally showing my sporty some love and fixing the rear axle carnage and electrical tape repair job from the ETRC North Shore comp last year.

It'll never work now.......

You're right Ray! The park probably will be packed but I honestly won't complain if the weather is as good as it looks now. Especially having to drop the last one, but as always can't wait!! I am gonna stop by this week and start spraying down the rocks with some Pam in a can :) I already stopped by Mikes house last week and took care of his crawler so we don't have to worry about him this time.......

You're right Ray! The park probably will be packed but I honestly won't complain if the weather is as good as it looks now. Especially having to drop the last one, but as always can't wait!! I am gonna stop by this week and start spraying down the rocks with some Pam in a can :) I already stopped by Mikes house last week and took care of his crawler so we don't have to worry about him this time.......
I was wondering why you seemed so interested in my rigs, and now I can't find my lock tight . Hmmmmm

Back