• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Scores - 2015 Rumble On The Rocks

Great driving and great times with everybody today! Weather was pretty darn nice until it got windy. The rest of the weekend should be premo though!

More results as they come in. If youre not here, you're missing out!

wish we could have made it out, good job jrock huge lead in pro. 8 courses HOT DANG.

JRocked the field for sure!"thumbsup" Way to go man. Got magic in them tires. Congrats on 2.2P Second DWray! Glad y'all had fun. Propsfor putting on the show Erik. I 'm sure it was well done as always.

J

alright I took 9th and 14th in super class without a rig LOL that was some awesome rock out there Dlux thanks it was great weekend. even with an electronic hiccup, I still had fun hanging out with you guys at and after the comp.

:shock::shock::shock:

Jrock with the sweep? Great driving man!!

Glad to see Dwray and Tapped-out representing BLC with some strong finishes too. Looks like I missed another good one...

:shock::shock::shock:

Jrock with the sweep? Great driving man!!

Glad to see Dwray and Tapped-out representing BLC with some strong finishes too. Looks like I missed another good one...

Yeah, I think he's going to have to start driving with only 3 tires from here on out..... LOL

Thanks everyone but I couldn't have done it without great friends in the rc community keeping this hobby we love alive.

Huge thanks to Eric D-lux for putting on this off the hook event. Another huge thanks to Ottsix for keeping the best tires on the market on all 4 corners of of my rigs.

To all the other vendors and sponsors a huge thanks for keeping parts stocked for all us kids at heart lol.

See everyone on the rocks at the next one,

Jason.

Back