• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Scaler Crawling in Duluth

Where do live?

scx10 honcho for now, but have a scout body on the way.

if any one wants to do some crawling i'll be in town about 11:30 340-0449

Have you been to Jaycooke state park yet? That is a mint area!!! I might go there tommorrow.

I have to be at the hertige center at 9 to 10am for my daughters hockey practice, give me a call in the morning and i will meet ya.

Thumper68 ( kent)

Wheeling at Thompson 10am At the damn

I have to be at the hertige center at 9 to 10am for my daughters hockey practice, give me a call in the morning and i will meet ya.

Thumper68 ( kent)

218-360-0384 We are wheeling at 10 am meeting right at the bridge on 210...the road that goes though Jay cooke....its going to be awesome!!!!

I was hoping to get out sunday. I have to work sat and I am pulling a motor out of a 4runner and putting it in my toyota rock crawler but hope to get out at least for some scaler crawling....what type of crawler do you have?

218-360-0384 We are wheeling at 10 am meeting right at the bridge on 210...the road that goes though Jay cooke....its going to be awesome!!!!

I should be there by 11am, unless i can pawn my daughter off on someone for the day.

Hey guys thanks for letting me tag along. Got the truck fixed, it was 1 of the bearings. replaced it and now it runs fine!

Comp guys aare talking Sunday but I'm sure kwapi and stalked are out as we speak lol

gonna head out to thompson dam tomorrow around 3:30 or so. Its kinda on the way home.

Sunday is out for me as well, Easter with the kids.

Forgot about Sunday. Well either way my build will be done this weekend. Probably hit up the break wall here in two harbors for testing.

How about a comp soon on thebeak wall?

Forgot about Sunday. Well either way my build will be done this weekend. Probably hit up the break wall here in two harbors for testing.

I checked it out last fall and there is some awesome scaler stuff too.

I checked it out last fall and there is some awesome scaler stuff too.

I'm game for whenever. I should have my Crawler done Saturday but will see. I'm doing a bunch of soldering on Chad's rig tonight at the track. So his should be done also.

Back