• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

ScaleFreak - Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler G6 Build

No, that's a Pull Pal from Pull Pal. They are really really good dudes, So I want to make sure I have their actual product.
And yes, it works really well.

Anyone that knows me knows that I am terrible at gluing tires. I don't have the patiences, and I tend to glue my fingers together. So...this is why I bring in the man that is the master with prep and gluing.

Welcome Steve Taylor from Taylord R/C to help us prep and glue a solid bead that will stand the test of time.

Axial SCX10 Jeep Wrangler G6 Tires and Wheels - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
That's why I use beadlocks! I hate gluing because I'm not good at it.

Nice Jeep! I like the red.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I will be getting headlocks, but it was important that I did this initial build with all of the stock parts that came in the box.

After the new year, I will start installing all of the upgrades.

These videos are great and informative! Thanks for posting them. Helping out a first timer like me a lot!

I had to turn the bolt that goes through slider mount and upper link around backwards on mine or the nut would hang up on the tabs of the tekin pro 45t. Anyone esle notice that?

To fix the motor Rubbing the front link mout. I made a small plate from steel to go uder the transmission. So a friend can run a traxxas vxl in his truck.

Joe the G6 is looking good

Last edited:
Back