• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Scale Garage for the Trophy Truck

Some progress on the new hauler trailer.

M763xt0h.jpg

Thanks! It has just a simple pivot system with some springs, nothing fancy. I'll try to get a clip of it working.

dkBdKTwh.jpg

Knocked out some more on it today. Couple more welds and I can get it painted.

Nlz8aChh.jpg

jLSaq8Th.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks Joe. I need to focus more on the garage, the empty walls are starting to bug me.

Thanks guys, haven't updated in a while. I'm working on rearranging the layout a little bit.

4bWbBgqh.jpg

Awesome job on the trailer and garage i really like those stands i take it you must have a tig welder the welds are clean!"thumbsup"

Awesome job on the trailer and garage i really like those stands i take it you must have a tig welder the welds are clean!"thumbsup"
Appreciate it! I am using a tig, the stands took a long time but it was well worth it.

Last edited:
Back