• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Scale a wraith to scx10 spec

So I had a good look and could
not find a post on my new idea

So here we go.... I'm going to scale the wraith to a scx10

Wraith:
Wheelbase 13.9"
Width 11.2"
Length 19.25"

Scx10:
Wheelbase 12.3"
Width 9"
Length 18"

So just looking at stats the wheelbase will not be much of a problem and length... The kicker is going to be the width

I got a roll cage of a wraith and I'm thinking of using a scx10 centre skid plate for the width and just trim the truck as needed to match up

The big question is have any of you took on anything like this??

Ya I have seen a ton of wraiths like that.

And they do look more scale but if I shrink down the body to match I think it would be not so unfair to the scx10 lol

Ya I have seen a ton of wraiths like that.

And they do look more scale but if I shrink down the body to match I think it would be not so unfair to the scx10 lol
I understand what you are saying about scaling the chassis down . But I will say this my SCX10 will eat my WRAITH/SCX10 axles rig for lunch and a afternoon snack . Both are running 1.9 Pitbull .

Back