• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Savox 1230sg wraith fit?? Bec with mmp??

I just finished a wraith kit. Mmp, tekin redline 13.5t sensored, a tone of custom wiring, forward battery,... Ect. I used a hitec 5645mg broke it twice,645mg and broke it.
Question:
I want to get a savox 1230sg but will it fit on my wraith axle mount?
Can I run it with internal bec on mmp without damage?

If anyone has the same set up I would like to know what I can get away with and what I cant.

I would like to set up a external bec but I would like to wait a bit before I tear it down that far.

Yes it will fit on the axle mount. I run that same servo on all my scalers and rock crawlers. Cant beat 500 in. oz. for under 80.00, I would definitely hook up a BEC so that you get a full 6 volts to the servo, if not than you're just throwing money away on that servo because it wont function to its full potential. Just remember to de-pin or cut the red wire from the ESC to the RX. If its a castle BEC you are using than you will need a castle link to program it for the correct voltage or it wont put out the max in. oz. the servo is designed for. Hope that answers your question.

Definitely run a bec, just to educate another noob, the hitec servo's you used are way underpowered for your application. Really you need at least 300 oz per in. The hitec's you used wre in the 100's. Just so all know I love hitec's, my bro and I run em in everything, we bash a lot more than crawl.

Just an FYI I run hitec 7954sh, has 333 oz per in, with a castle bec

I have the savox 1230 in my wraith and its a good servo but on the noisey side. Its also bigger and heavier than a hitec 7950. The strange part is the hitec is only rated for 496 oz but its stronger, faster, and has more travel than my savox 500 oz.

Back