• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Sanwa Mxx transmitter differences

setecastronomy

Quarry Creeper
I'm looking for a new wheel transmitter with at least 4 channels. I like the Sanwa Mt-4 due to the small stick for the left thumb you can easily move.
Besides the basic Mt-4 there are some other models, Mt-4S, MT-S , Mt-4s 40 years sand M12. They cost much more than the basic Mt-4 and it is not clear to me which are the differences. I don't need telemetry and I think all of them have multi model memory, epa, trim, mix, dual rate, expo and so on. Don't care if one of them has a larger or color lcd. Am i missing something ? Can I happily go with the cheapest one ?

Thanks
Filippo

Get the radio link rc3h it has 4 channels model memory and everything you said up there. It's a low price but don't let it fool you. These things are great especially for the price!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Over never heard any bad things about these radios they work very well

My bad. It's the radiolink RC3S. Those late nights mess me up [emoji42] haha

MT-4 and MT-4s have the same functions, but the 4s has a backlight on the screen and has the same Latency as the M12s. The Mt-s is only a 2 channel. The M12s is the cream of the crop most adjustments, functions, etc out of that group. You can add the drop down wheel to all of them.

MT4 and the MT4s the only difference is a backlight, it DOES make life easier, look around and you can often get the MT4s for not much more and they come with 2 receivers when they have specials"thumbsup"

M12 is pretty much the top end, and unless you are a sponsored on\off road racer you will NEVER EVER fell the difference, also heavier:mrgreen:.

MT4s is a very comfy radio to hold for hours on end, and THAT is the most important thing, as they all feel a little different from each other, Futaba\Sanwa\yumcha , they all feel different"thumbsup"

Back