• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

New sanwa toys coming soon?

I got my MT-4 in the mail today. I'm disappointed by how cheap it feels. The major bummer is that the thumb stick is not spring loaded/self centering. It has a center detent, but it's faint and mushy. This isn't the Airtronics I remember.

You will get used to it, and it will be the best thing ya every bought"thumbsup"

Well this is a first. I've never sliced my finger open installing batteries into a radio. The plastic battery was so sharp that it cut me open and I didn't realize it until I noticed my hands feeling sticky and then saw the blood.

a08cca53a3f77555a9c6fa88cadbe66e.jpg

Thanks a lot, I just fainted dead away............................................... :D:D:D

Well this is a first. I've never sliced my finger open installing batteries into a radio. The plastic battery was so sharp that it cut me open and I didn't realize it until I noticed my hands feeling sticky and then saw the blood.

a08cca53a3f77555a9c6fa88cadbe66e.jpg

This hobby hates you...

I'm not used to top of the line, razor sharp Chinese plastic. I'm used to dull, budget Chinese plastic. LOL

MT-44 seems to be in the stock in some vendors now.

Can someone please confirm if there is the Lever switch or not?

Back