• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

San Marcos area?

Old post but I work in San Marcos and live east of it. I have a good time at 5 mile dam park when it is dry on the creek side of the dam.

I have never been but i hear Panther Canyon Nature Trail in New Braunfels is decent.

I have a buddy in North Austin and go up there sometimes and down to SA sometimes.

Y'all need to jump on 71 and head east sometime. Bring durok too lol.

:lmao:

Yeah, we have got to find some weekend where all of us can get together - Miatardo and I ran at the San Marcos dam area again for about 6 HOURS last Saturday...

I bent an axle on the newly assembled Barrage, got a replacement on the way (damn hard to find!) - and lost a CVD pin from my Ascender front axle, will likely make a replacement from something lying around with a Dremel.

My MST is still NIB, unassembled - and my C2X is a long way from done, loads of scale accessories (and different electronics) waiting to be installed (my first hardbody!).

Still, my Enduro is ready, my Bomber just needs the replacement bumper bolted on, my TRX-4 only needs a zip-tie and a front fender replaced (cosmetic issues only, totally drivable).

But right now... (shivers) :cry:

Never thought I'd be staying in from crawling purely because it was too cold in Austin!

What in tarnation is goin' on around here?

Back