• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Sacramento Scaler GTG/Comps

luv2ridemx

Pebble Pounder
thought I would start a thread just for general scaler gtg's/Comps in the Sac area, no mater where its at. Sound Good ????

Anybody up for next Sunday GTG ?? I was thinking maybe Prairie City Off road park, there are some cool area's out there for scalers, but no shade, so I guess we'll see. Hey Bill, how was that area up under the bridge in Rocklin ????

Under the bridge is not that cool. Deer park in Rocklin is awesome IMO and the waterfalls in Rocklin are cool too. Lets do it!! LMK

OK guys, I just heard last night that the weekend closures at Folsom are over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:twisted: Now we really dont have ANY excuses for not have a GTG or Scale comp. on the weekends or during the week. Martin , what time should I pick you up?

Anyone up for some Scaler action tomorrow at Folsom or Deer Park?? LMK *EDIT* I got rid of the plastic back-half of the Honcho, and brazed up a truggy type back-half. Need to get it on some rocks to see if it is balanced or not.

Last edited:
sorry bill, can't make it fri, I watch my little girl during weekdays. can't wait to check out your tuber. I was hoping for a GTG at folsom on sunday,
you in ???

Derek

NO, we are selling our other house in San Martin and have to go down there to take care of some business:cry:. BYB are having a crawler comp. Sat. at Beeks Iam going to bring the scaler of some after the comp. fun.

Can't go on Sat either, were having a big #3 birthday party for my little girl.
I might head up to Folsom on Sunday anyways. maybe some others will show up

Anyone up for some Scaler action tomorrow at Folsom or Deer Park?? LMK *EDIT* I got rid of the plastic back-half of the Honcho, and brazed up a truggy type back-half. Need to get it on some rocks to see if it is balanced or not.

Hey Bill, always give Gordy a call. Gordy, Tony and I think Harley don't frequent this site for some reason :shock: I'm out of town for a week or so. Got pics of my honcho tube work ;-)

Back