• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Rx4 problems again!

Clemsoncrawler

Rock Stacker
Hey y’all. Went to take my TF2 out and I got no throttle at all. Running an rx4, sensored brushless 1800kv, protek 370 btl servo, 5 channel spektrum receiver with the Dx5 rugged. When I turned it on I had to bind the receiver for some reason, and after re-binding I have steering, and my shift servo is working fine. Did a calibration, and the quick setup with the esc over and over. Looks like the 3 lights to the left nearest the mode button are flashing simultaneously and won’t stop. Just seeing if anyone had any ideas before I start unwireing this thing. Checked the sensor plug and all soldered connections. Ran perfect last time out and now this? Thanks for any help. Also, tried to go in on the Hotwire and nothin helped.

Does any know of problems with the Hotwire programmer? When I tried to program my ultra to run a couple 2s lipos down it lost calibration and was going forward and reverse erratically. I did a quick setup with the esc and it fixed my ultra. When I bind to the Hotwire 3.0 it says “demo” and a bunch of zeros and x’s and not Rx4 like it used to. Thinking it may not be programming my TF2 for 2s?

Back