• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Robinson Gear Question

Gumby812

:oops:New to this Crawler hobby but I am excited to learn! Rebuilding a Wraith Transmission to upgrade to metal gears. I purchased the Robinson 1541, 1545, and 1555 for my Wraith. While looking on the web afterwards it appears that the correct number for the idler gear should be 1551? The hobby shop assured me the 1541 is correct. What is the difference between the 1541 and the 1551.
Thanks for you assistance.

One is for the ax/scx10 transmission and the other is for the wraith trany. I believe they are the same and just numbered different. Check axials website to confirm their size but you should be fine.

One is for the ax/scx10 transmission and the other is for the wraith trany. I believe they are the same and just numbered different. Check axials website to confirm their size but you should be fine.
This should be correct.
Axial calls out the AX80010 idler gear for both the SCX and Wraith transmissions.
Not sure why Robinson has 2 different part numbers but they should be identical.

Back