• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RMDW T's & T's & set up

I've been looking at the Creeper for a while now and upon reading this thread and most of the replies I'm sold. I also believe I'll be placing an order for a few parts from RMDW. Thanks for the info. By far the best thread being brand specific.

TECH TIP 4 & 5
rotationalforces.jpg

So do you want the upward pull in the front of the chassis or the rear of the chassis? Is the upward pull called anti-squat?

Are these statements correct? Please comment.

1.) Wider link placement on axles are good.

2.) From a top view you don't want a triangled upper links set up?

3.) All the lower links do is set the wheelbase?

Final question: How does the tilt of the axle affect the suspension?

Thanks for all your help.!!!

was wondering if your website was down and if the order page was going to be back up soon? or if there was another place now to order your product? thanks guys.

I just got a Creeper in a trade and am now reading through all the tips and tricks here. Big thanks to everyone who has contributed so far!

awsome thread been dead for awhile. i just picked up a creeper and for a shafty it is pretty cool (being a mostly moa guy myself) i am curious if there are still any aftermarket parts being made or any activity with these?

Back