• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Reverse but no forward. Spektrum dx3c

Lurch12pumper

Please accept my apology if this is already posted problem.

Dx3c
300 rx
holmes hobbies expert torquemaster
dynamite esc
castle bec
road king 2s 7600mah
hd 20kg servo

took my 4yr old and his grave digger e10 and my 2nd attempt at taking my 10.2 to a local crawl, only to put the honcho back in the truck cause of malfunction. Everything was bought used but from good sellers except esc and servo. Theyre new. Ive thrown these parts on it but never have enough time to try my rig out til these 2 local crawls. 1st time the truck would go full tilt boogie as soon as you plugged battery up. Had a binded flysky gt3b at that time. Turned out rx was bad. Bought dx3 and it seemed fine when i did a quick hook up. Now as soon as i get to the spot to trail, hook it up and no forward. Had some hobby shop fellars try to solve but i didnt want to waste their crawl time. Plus my boy was itching to hit to creek. So i loaded it back up again. Electronics are the doggone devil to me. Wish i was more electronically edumacated. I appreciate any interweb diagnosis yall can help me with. This sucks. My 4yr old has more throttle time than i got.

It sounds like your ESC isn't calibrated correctly. I can't speak for the Dynamite ESC, but on my Hobbywing you need to calibrate the trigger to the esc. I'm guessing the ESC thinks the whole forward range of motion is "neutral". I'd look at the ESC's manual and see how to set up the trigger.

It sounds like your ESC isn't calibrated correctly. I can't speak for the Dynamite ESC, but on my Hobbywing you need to calibrate the trigger to the esc. I'm guessing the ESC thinks the whole forward range of motion is "neutral". I'd look at the ESC's manual and see how to set up the trigger.

Thanks skinny. I’ll try that as well. I gitta manual for dx3. It nay be a setting in there too. But thats just me saying that. Theres a way to somehow reset tx back to default. Maybe thats something to. My buddy from the hobby shop tried to recal rsc but i dont think dynamites have that option. Then i read somewhere that somewhere in the tx you can adjust the “travel”.
Ill try somehow starting from scratch. Ill definitely try/checkout the esc trick.
Thanks again ol scout

Back