• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Replica bodys

Chodey24

Rock Stacker
Does any one know where you can get replica bodys?? Do u know any buddy that replicas things??? Becasue i need a replica done for my scx10 dingo any help on this??? Let me know thanks!!!!

i want a toyota 3rd gen body u know where some of those r i want room to flex and stuff

He wants one of these

toyota_pickup.jpg

unfortunately, the only body of 3rd gen pickup is a smaller size more suited for a mini crawler as they are model car hard-body kits. there is a 2-door 2nd gen 4runner lexan body out there though, but would be some work to get it modded into a PU.

i own a 3rd gen PU and would love to have a matching RC, but unfortunately I think the only way I'm gonna get one anytime soon is to make my own :mrgreen: also gonna make a 100-series body since I can't buy that either -- both were planned to be my end of summer project once I finally finish my kitchen remodel.

Back