• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Renegade Rock Runners @ Marina Del Rey, CA! January 31st

Have you been to Marina Del Rey before?

• Total voters

4x4Jay

Rock Stacker
Renegade Rock Runners
@
Marina Del Rey, CA

January 31st

Hello everyone! 4x4Jay here again, It's time for ANOTHER GTG!! This will be the 3rd time I have been to this location, it's sweet! lots of nice lines, and great traction. It doesn't look like much on the map, but there is a LOT of crawling. SO many different lines. This might be a really great place to actually set up some gates. No points, just gates. Maybe do timed runs on the gate setups?

It should be a REALLY nice day at the beach, so bring the family! Bring your other RC's that you would want to run on the beach. Bring the chairs, the coolers, the beach umbrellas. ALL OF IT!!

I plan on showing up around the 9-9:30am mark. I have an inverter that lives in my car, and I'll be bringing my charger, so if anyone needs power while were out there, I'll have an extra power source for someone.

Video of our last trip to MDR --> LINK <--
Map Link --> LINK <--

>-- - --< Sign Up Sheet Below >-- - --<

1. 4x4Jay

>-- - --< Sign Up Sheet Below >-- - --<

1. 4x4Jay
2. Toykid
3. Toykid driver 2
4. Toykid driver 3
5. Toykid driver 4

I didn't even think to look at his profile.... I'm such a putz sometimes.... Hemet, damn that's a bit of a journey, but WORTH IT!!!

Any Renegade Rock Runners want to go to Vasquez Rocks this Saturday? There's a large get together this Saturday. Meeting at 9 AM. Probably roll out around 9:30 AM.

I can't make it on the 31st, so I'm heading out to VR this Saturday.

Any Renegade Rock Runners want to go to Vasquez Rocks this Saturday? There's a large get together this Saturday. Meeting at 9 AM. Probably roll out around 9:30 AM.

I can't make it on the 31st, so I'm heading out to VR this Saturday.

As it sounds right now the wife with the little one and /or the Nabor may come out but planning on making the trip

Hey guys, check out what just showed up in the mail today. Saturday is going to be SUPER fun with 3S!! :lmao:

HH BR-Xl - HH Crawlmaster 13t and a CC BEC Pro. (picked up them all for $85 shipped!)

1508187_1031181436897278_7303146531607887097_n.jpg

I'll be out there starting at about 9 o'clock. I plan to run for a while. I think there are a few more people that are going to make it down as well.

Catch yawl in a bit!

Weather for today's crawl.

Screen%20Shot%202015-01-31%20at%2012.25.11%20AM.png

Hey Jay, thanks for today. Sorry I had to cut and leave, the kids were done.

I got a few clips of your XJ I'll post here when I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back