• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.
  • RCSC

Redcat Ground Pounder wins World Championship!

CPE MT

RCC Addict
In its first appearance, the Redcat Racing Ground Pounder R/C captures its first World Championship! Driven by Crawford Performance Engineering team driver Matt Stoltz, his Ground Pounder was able to tackle the competition and finish with a victory in the 4WD Box Stock Monster Truck class at the 22nd annual NR/CPTA World Championships held October 9-10th.

The 4WD Box Stock class is a perfect example of a “buy on Sunday, race on Sunday” type class. The Ground Pounder showed off its advanced chassis and suspension design and allows a person the ideal entry-level platform into the world of R/C monster truck racing events.

You can purchase your Redcat Ground Pounder R/C from Crawford Performance Engineering directly at the lowest prices online! Be sure to also check out our full line of aftermarket parts available for the truck.

GPChampionshipBanner.jpg

GP2010Championship.jpg

yeah, sorry, i realized they didn't have a 2.2 shafty after looking at there website.

anyway, how does this truck handle with a stupid big BL motor and lipos???

Crazy fast. The truck only weighs a little over 7 lbs. RTR and a 3300-4600kv motor suits it real well. with 2s LiPo The ones I've seen with 6900kv motors and 3S LiPos in them are crazy. A VXL setup is also a good choice for these.

That extra speed can lead to axle housing breakage though. We sell those housings as spare upper/lower sets for under $5 though. A mod1 spur and pinion would be a good upgrade as well for a brushless setup (both of which we also carry).

Crazy fast. The truck only weighs a little over 7 lbs. RTR and a 3300-4600kv motor suits it real well. with 2s LiPo The ones I've seen with 6900kv motors and 3S LiPos in them are crazy. A VXL setup is also a good choice for these.

That extra speed can lead to axle housing breakage though. We sell those housings as spare upper/lower sets for under $5 though. A mod1 spur and pinion would be a good upgrade as well for a brushless setup (both of which we also carry).

interesting...

i have been looking into the mad force kruiser VE, buuuuut....

with this one's price point, and with Redcat parts support actually being better in the US than Kyosho's...8)

Back