• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Rear wheels spin opposite from front!!!

Looking at the photos on asiatees, it appears that the housing is tapped the same on both sides. If this is the case, unbolt the pinion housing and bolt it to the other side, this will reverse the rotation of the axle shafts by moving the ring gear to the opposite side of the pinion.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

You have assembled one of them wrong. 1 side has a diff cover the other has the pinion. Swap the cover and pinion around.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Another newbie here with the same problem. This thread seems to confirm my suspicions.

I recently picked up a used Wraith RTR unit to refurbish. The stock rear axle was trash so I ordered a replacement AR60 off Ebay (new take off) Installed it today to find that its rotating opposite of the front.

Looks like I just need to open up the differential and flip the rig gear? Someone please confirm. Thanks.

If only my real truck was so easy to service :lmao:

Another newbie here with the same problem. This thread seems to confirm my suspicions.

I recently picked up a used Wraith RTR unit to refurbish. The stock rear axle was trash so I ordered a replacement AR60 off Ebay (new take off) Installed it today to find that its rotating opposite of the front.

Looks like I just need to open up the differential and flip the rig gear? Someone please confirm. Thanks.

If only my real truck was so easy to service :lmao:
Often the aftrmarket ones can't be flipped. If they can then yes that will solve your problem. If it cannot then you will need to flip your stock ar60 crown gear then swap the motor wires around so you are going forwards again.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back