• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Rcmodelex Jeep JK 3 Door OffRoad

This Saturday morning I took a few photos of the JK... more enjoyment hehehehe in the truck thread are the photos of the rest of the day hehehe

This one has changed the wheels for those of the k30, they give it better height and the shades of gray with the chassis combine better

This one has changed the wheels for those of the k30, they give it better height and the shades of gray with the chassis combine better

The photos of my car from the photographer from Saturday's meeting at Communion :

And here the Dreamteam hahahaha from left to right Tiko, Gonza, I don't know what his name is and I hahahaha

Back