• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Rcmodelex Jeep JK 3 Door OffRoad

I have changed the chassis and the bodywork hehehehe to a very good friend who preferred a "series" one, for this:

That's how he took it with what he had mounted on the chassis that I kept hehehehe

Today I have worked hard, first to put the pass of the tranny, and then the VFD:

Then make links, in 4mm with the axial raw builders and traxxas ball joints, fit everything, at 300mm wheelbase:

And after some cuts in the bodywork to fit the VFD and the battery in the back, and there are still touches to be made, but for the moment:

Love how this build looks! Great looking body and cage!

Nice to see the VFD fit in there! It looks right at home!

I'm with AK KRAWLER, great pics FREEDOM83 and bonus points for the Christmas shoot!

Looks like a fun journey out to get the Christmas branch! Great pics FREEDOM!"thumbsup"

It is not the "silver grey" that I expected, and painting over the powder paint seemed sacrilege to me, so it will stay that way, two exits and four scratches and it is not noticeable. Add that in person it is more silver than in the photo.

Back