• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

rchobbiesndo xr10 kit the real deal

sorry im new to the crawler scene but ive been wanting a xr10 and cant find any used has anyone ever bought the xr10 kit of rchobbiesindo.com and how was it thank you

Looks like the real deal to me. I didn't know there was kits still available.

There is always used XR's in the classifieds here. Do your time or buy a star but you will get more bang for your buck buying a used upgraded rig.

Google the website and see what others say, the 2nd Google search shows a 25% trust rating...
How they base that IDK. website offers PayPal payment be sure to use payment method that will guarantee your money back in case it's a scam website.

Let us know how smoothly and fast your transaction goes.

thank you I'm trying to decide on what i want to do i have a loss night crawler and a axial ax10 deadbolt but really won't a moa crawler I've even thought about buying an exceed maxstone and upgrading it does anyone know if you can put bully 2 axles on an exceed max stone?

you could, but I would just go the extra mile and put them on a proven chassis. and im kinda suprized to see that there are xr10 kits still "available" seems shady though.

:edit: googled their address on google maps and found 5 negative feedbacks. cant use paypal. they want western union transaction or money orders only.

total scam.

knew I smelt something fishy.

Last edited:
I would strongly avoid, as mentioned by CM9000 any shop dealing with Western union especially when it's over seas.

Last edited:
Back