• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

** RcCrawler 2015 Annual 12 Days of Christmas! **

RcBro

RcBros Hobbies
Vendor
12_Days_Header_2015%204.jpg

Attention all Members new and old;
its that time of year again where we as vendors give back to the amazing RcCrawler.com community and we thank you as our customers for the continued support.

We do this by combining our products into what becomes the best 12 days of RcCrawler giveaways you will see each year. Amazing vendor items free to you for simply participating in each thread we post.

Whats needed from you as a member to win you ask?
All you need to do is be a star holding member! Purchase your $20 star today and get ready to win some amazing products. To get you star
VISIT HERE you must have a star to enter.

The Sponsors;
I will be posting up each sponsors information as they jump in on this awesome cause. Its your duty as an RcCrawler member to support these vendors, thank these vendors and spread the word about these vendors. The more buzz this event creates, the bigger the prizes become.

So get out there and spread the word via every means neccessary and contact these vendors with your gratitude's!

The prize list (and growing):

Tower Hobbies- (12) $25 Gift Certificates
Team KNK Hardware- (12) T-Shirts, (12) Hardware Kits
CowRC- (6) Small Screw Catcher Work Mat (6) Small Screw Catcher Flat Mat (4) Waterproof Grease Udder Butters (4) Cans Moo-Kleen Cleaner & Degreaser (4) Cans Moo-Slick Silicone Protector
Falvey Design Worx-
ToyZuki- Angled skid chassis, Forward motor mount, Flat pocketed skid transfer case
Complete CMS kit with Servo/KMS winch mounts
The 5th Dimension - Sucker Punch Chassis, titanium links, painted body
RcBros Hobbies -
Asia Tees-(5) Boom Racing Scale Tire Covers, (1) CYS-S8218 Digital Servo, (2) Boom Racing Blue Wheel Wideners Sets, (2) Pairs BoomRacing Boomerang Type G Shocks
Krazed Builds- 2 sets of wheels (new design) and a set of the Silver LE ones
KMS Winches- KMW K3 sw180oz servo winch
Super Shafty- (4) Ultimate Motor Plates, (2) Exclusive MIP Shaft, (1) Beefy Top Shaft, Vanquish 8D Chubs and Knuckes, (2) Lockers and Bearings, Full AX10 Transmission
SSD RC- Centered Diamond Rear Wraith Axle, Scale Yeti Knuckles, (2) Titanium Lower Wraith Links, D60 AR60 Axle Knuckles, Scale Locking Hubs, Scale Locking Hub Tool
Death Metal Garage- 14 pit towels
Freq E Skins - Graphic Work
OverKillRC - GT3C built up
DCW- Custom 2.2 Wheels, (1) Dewanger, Wraith Shock Mounts, Wraith Winch Servo Mount
E.Y. Designs- Custom Narrowed Voodoo's
B3E Designs - 6 front motor mount/CMS combos
Krawler Konceptz- (5) $20 Value Scale license Plates, (2) Krawler Konceptz Badges, banner logo work
Barndog Racing - 1 yeti xl body and 1- twin hammer body
PitBull Xtreme RC Tires - (1) Banner, (2) Pair 2.2 Rock Beast, (2) Pair Dos Piezas 2.2 foams, (2) Pair 1.9 Mad Beast, (2) Pair 2.2/3.0 Rock Beast
RC Addict- 1 RC Addict Hoodie, 3 RC Addict shirts, #RCADDICT stickers, 6" RC Addict stickers, Time Hobbies incognito mounts, Time Hobbies Power Pak scale gas cans, Time Hobbies Ascender Tail light kits, 1 H.O.G. servo winch with line
Carter Fab & Machine - (12) G6 approved wheel nut kits (1) Twin Hammers full roof/Hood (1) Twin Hammers std roof/Hood (1) Wraith side panels/half roof/rear inner fenders/small front inner fenders (1) Wraith side panels/ rear inner fenders/ultimate front inner fenders/rear upper cover (1) Yeti inner sides/full roof/hood(1) Yeti inner sides/std roof/hood
Castle Creations - Vinyl Banner, (5) Field Links, (1) SV3 Waterproof ESC, (1) Monster 2 1/8th ESC
Team Tekin- (1) 3100kV ROC412 Motor, (4) Lipo Safes (1) L/XL Red Tekin Hat (1) S/M Black Tekin Hat (1) T45 Crawler Motor (1) T55 Crawler Motor (1) FXR/T30 Pro Crawler system
Creeperbob- Custom Axles of choice!
CKRC Hobbies- (10) $20, $30 & $50 Gift Certificates
149 R/C WORX - Homebrew Chassis CF and Aluminum Chassis
Crawler Innovations - (2) Pairs 6 Bolt 2.2 Wheels, (6) Cell Block Crawler Stands, (1) Front Wraith Electronics Tray, (2) Lightened servo Guard, (2) Yeti Foam bumper inserts, (2) Pair 6" Comp Cut Double Dueces, (13) Candy Bags
JC Auto Design- Karnage SSR Chassis Rails (Aluminum), 5 sets of Ascender RULRs, 2 sets of SCX10 Simple CMS V2, 5 sets of SCX10 RULRs
CBERCFAB - Switchback Chassis, (6) Shock Keys and 6 sets of link tabs.
Werty Made - $40 Gift Certificate
Axial Racing [1] AX90050 Axial Trophy Truck [1] AX30843 Pinion Gear 32P 17T - Steel (5mm Motor Shaft) [1] AX31163 Steel Spur Gear 32P 56T [1] AX31068 Slipper Pad Set [1] AX31164 Machined Slipper Plate (Hard Anodized) (2pcs) [1] AX31058 Yeti™ Rear Sway Bar (3pcs) (Soft, Medium, Firm) [1] AX31244 Upper Link Plate Set (Aluminum) (4pcs) [1] AX31245 Lower Link Plate Set (Aluminum) (4pcs) [1] AX30789 AR60 OCP Aluminum Straight Axle Hub Carrier (2pcs) [1] AX30830 AR60 OCP Machined Link Mounts (Hard Anodized) (2pcs) [1] AX31165 Machined 4 Link Mounts (Hard Anodized) (2pcs) [1] AX31167 Machined Sway Bar Clamp (Hard Anodized) (2pcs) [1] AX31166 Machined Shock Mount Plates (Hard Anodized) (2pcs)
CreationFab - Ubertoob Sportsman Tubes & SCX10 Tube Set
MotoWorx Racing - (12) 55% Coupons, Custom Wheels
Keystone Splatter House - Custom Painted Body
Holmes Hobbies -
ScalerFab - $20 Gift Certificates

Last edited:
Awesome, just renewed my star too. Was awesome to participate last year for the first time. "thumbsup"

After being a mooching non-star member for the past 7 years i finally bought a star. This is an awesome site and its very cool of all these vendors to donate these sweet prizes!

How awesome is this! I've bought from and been lucky enough to have met several of the vendors listed above. Good people enjoying the hobby like the rest of us. And thank you RC Crawler for helping me spend an overwhelming amount of money in the last year.

Thanks RCC....all the Awesome vendors and members for making this site incredible. Love this place.

Keep it up.....

I'm always amazed at the generosity of the vendors on rcc. Every year they step up and make a lot of people very happy. Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Thank you to all the vendors who make family rc time as amazing as possible, with all of the quality products and services.

Cool, This will be my first, I'd like to thank you all on a great last couple of months I've be on is site and the last year crawling. Yay

Back