• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RC4WD wheels and tires

jongrill

Rock Stacker
Can someone point me to the correct wagon wheel from RC4WD for my FJ40 CR01? I emailed them about it and they said to ask in the forums... so here I am! I really would like the white wagon wheel they make!

If there isn’t a wheel from them that fits, is there a specific size tires from RC4WD or Proline that fits the stock wheel? 2.2?

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The stock wheels will accommodate any 2.2 size tire. They have deep bead recesses that work great with Proline tires. (I recommend TSL's personally)

If your looking to change the wheels, any 2.2 beadlock wheel from RC4WD, SSD, Gearhead etc. will fit on the truck. I've never had any clearance issues with any I've tried.

The stock wheels will accommodate any 2.2 size tire. They have deep bead recesses that work great with Proline tires. (I recommend TSL's personally)

If your looking to change the wheels, any 2.2 beadlock wheel from RC4WD, SSD, Gearhead etc. will fit on the truck. I've never had any clearance issues with any I've tried.

Thanks so much! So the truck has a 12mm hex?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back