• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RC4WD Gladiator Scale 1.9 Tires

Rckcrwlr

I wanna be Dave
Gladiator Scale 1.9 Tires

Z-T0101-1.jpg

Specifications:

• Advanced X2 SS Compound (Super Soft & Super Sticky)
  • Mounts on 1.9 Size Wheels
  • Outer Diameter:4.57in / 115.7mm
  • Width:1.64in / 42mm
  • Inner Diameter:1.8in / 45.8mm
  • Each tire weight:2.9oz / 83g

Z-T0101-2.jpg

Z-T0101-3.jpg

Z-T0101-4.jpg

Z-T0101-5.jpg

Z-T0101-6.jpg

Shown installed on Dick Cepek Gun Metal 7 1.9" Internal Beadlock Wheels (Z-W0027) for example (not included)

Z-T0101-8.jpg

What's Included:

• 2x Gladiator Scale 1.9 Tires
  • 2x Foam Insert
Notes:

• For complete truck, you will need 2 of this product.
  • Due to many different methods to design tires and wheels, we have no control over other manufacturers products. So we can only tell you that RC4WD tires and wheels work together. In some cases our wheels and tires will work with other brand wheels and tires, but we can not guarantee the outcome.
  • Single Tire Part Number Z-P0043

Last edited:
Awesome, more 1.9 RC4WD tire goodness.

They for sale yet? Edit. I see that they are.

Sent from my thumbs.

Last edited:
Hey John, have the guys thought about white lettering some of the tires? I know it's impossible for it to be permanent, but the would be killer even if the white letters where on the inside like most 1:1's

Holy crap! Those look great. That last pic looks like a 1:1 set

Doesn't it though?

Awesome, more 1.9 RC4WD tire goodness.

They for sale yet? Edit. I see that they are.

Sent from my thumbs.

Yes...

Hey John, have the guys thought about white lettering some of the tires? I know it's impossible for it to be permanent, but the would be killer even if the white letters where on the inside like most 1:1's

Testing the White Lettering with the Challenger 1.9's.... "thumbsup"

Dirty! They're Nitto Trail Grappler inspired. They look great RC4WD!

Really??? :lmao:

Woo! The more tires the merrier! ;-)

That is what I think too... Can't wait to get my hands on a set.... "thumbsup"

Nice looking tires for sure. Now that there is a good option for the trail grappler, I really wish they would do the MUD grappler again (old out cropper) but with these size specs. (Not tiny like the cropper were.)

Really love new tyres.. Can't wait to test it in the hitmans on my jk
Can i suggest you some in xx2 compound in about 98/100 mm diameter? The 1,55 size will be' a great scale tyres

Last edited:
So what is the verdict on these tires? Do they perform well or GREAT! Do they need new foams to work? How well do they clean out?

I didn't even get mine on my truck before one of my drivers needed them and I shipped them out... :evil:

Hope to get another set for a rig I am building.

Any reviews on these tires? Need a new set of 4.25-4.5" for my c1 rover. Not sure what's new that's worth the $$.
Check out the Tires and Wheels section, there's a thread in there about them. Sounds like they are a pretty good tire. I have a set but I haven't been able to run them yet.

Back