• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

RC2GO - SCX10 II: Build photos and running video

ranger01

Hey gang, I just posted my first ever RC running video with my now completed SCX10 II:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTpJUV2iAR4 "thumbsup"
Like and subscribe if you enjoyed it! Thanks!

I also took a few snaps along the way, I didn't bother with detailed build photos because New2rocks did that for us :)

Full album link

Here she is all done :
IoPhPLV.jpg

y4i55qv.jpg

I stripped the electronics from my Bomber, here she is doing one last trick.. Benchmade Griptillian for scale...;-)
0fYbR7n.jpg

Gutting her..
xmB1VxQ.jpg

WAM! SCX10 Roller
W8Pucxm.jpg

SSD Scale Drive shaft from the Bomber fits perfectly.
jsnwjtb.jpg

The day before I painted the shell I saw this Jeep by my friends house...
TNutZ7k.jpg

I really liked it. Plastidip...
UUtf9tX.jpg

rRjyll8.jpg

Almost done.
IoPhPLV.jpg

8PfhF75.jpg

First RUN!
e0HWnBR.jpg

qR5kGjM.jpg

yuDeGJV.jpg

eX8bRqE.jpg

Thanks for taking a look !

I love seeing where people build their rigs. The kitchen might be the best I've seen.lol. Looks good.

Very Nice Build! I really like the color choice; olive drab Plastidip?
Thanks so much! It is exactly that ! 3 coats. (Make sure to leave 20 mins for each coat to dry) I trimmed the grill section before painting. If you go plastidip drill all holes BEFORE paint..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Great build thread. I have never done the entire body with plasti dip. I may have to try it.

Back