• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Ravens Rock area??

We've tried to trail there a few times. Waaaay too trafficked for me. Unable to find a parking place the last two times we gave up and went to Durham.

Have you been able to trail there before?

ok,thanks i'll have to go there.i go to the cliffs of the neuse about every week trail running.

ok,thanks i'll have to go there.i go to the cliffs of the neuse about every week trail running.

It's a really busy park, tho, so good luck if you try on a weekend. The Neuse is ok but pretty tame unless you're winching up the Spanish Moss trail.

We usually go to Eno River in Durham, LOTS of great trails up there and some pretty good crawling if you take the more difficult trails. Not too busy either, and rangers are cool.

Haw River past Jordan Lake off 64 is some of the best terrain around and there is never anybody there.

That is my preferred spot since it is only 15 minutes from my house.

Haw River past Jordan Lake off 64 is some of the best terrain around and there is never anybody there.

That is my preferred spot since it is only 15 minutes from my house.

I heard that from new2rocks as well, but have yet to determine where this area actually is...care to share, or PM share? My past Treasurenet.org senses kicking in there.

We take the Waverunners to Jordan all summer but have never found any obvious place past the lake.

I heard that from new2rocks as well, but have yet to determine where this area actually is...care to share, or PM share? My past Treasurenet.org senses kicking in there.

We take the Waverunners to Jordan all summer but have never found any obvious place past the lake.

It is a trail right off the Haw River canoe launch. It goes along the river away from the highway.

https://goo.gl/maps/X3NtSBPhxys

Hopefully the link works.

I would so love to take our RC's there. My family has been playing around with RC's for a few years now and living in Sampson County doesn't give a lot of options for crawling. Plenty of mud but that's about it. Been to Raven Rock a few times and always wanted to take my rc crawler on those trails and under the rock cliff down those stairs.

Back