• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Proline Bfg KO2 + Cross Rc Sp4 = scale trail heaven

Hanshotfirst

Pebble Pounder
I’ve been wanting to get a set of Proline Bfg KO2’s for a while to try them out. I think the size is spot on for a truck with bigger wheel wells while not being too big for a scale look. Paired with a truck like the Cross RC Sp4 and its scale trail perfection. Despite a mild A/T tread, the tires are awesome and gripped very nicely. Cross RC really does make a very good trail truck, it’s a bit of a shame that the demon chassis had its short comings at the start. While not a much of a contender as a hardcore rock crawler, as a trail truck, with the right mods, it doesn’t have many peers. As always, thanks for watching and I hope to see you again soon!

https://youtu.be/zTSWenocges?si=IqyqB4jDts1JR53z

Back