• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Proline 1966 Ford Bronco Clear Body with Ridge-Line Trail Cage

durok

Sketchiness Abounds!
Subscribed Member
1966 Ford Bronco Clear Body with Ridge-Line Trail Cage
For Deadbolt

"The most distinguishing feature of Pro-Line's new 1966 Ford® Bronco body is the extremely deep interior allowing you to have full length driver figures for extreme scale realism. The separate dash piece adds another layer of detail not found in most bodies and is designed to work with the stock Deadbolt plastic steering wheels found in the spare parts bag."

3488-11_l.jpg

3488-11_2_l.jpg

3488-11_3_l.jpg

3488-11_4_l.jpg

3488-11_5_l.jpg

3488-11_6_l.jpg

3488_89_l.jpg

I just hope that doesn't mean that they're discontinuing the old version that does not come with the "trail cage." The Deadbolt bodies are some of the few remaining options that actually fit Wraith cages. I'd totally rock their Scout/Ambush body, but it's only sold with the cage for $70 which includes $30+ of unused cage. First world problems, I know.

I actually bought a deadbolt body with the intention of using that cage with the non-cage 66 bronco body. Now with this one out, I might actually get this 66 bronco body instead. I like this cage better than the deadbolt one.

Back