• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Project MS Warrior

Vapepool

Hi people, new to the group and to the crawler side of the hobby. I have recently acquired an Axial SCX10 ii builder kit and have built the chassis installed my 1.9" high mass beadlocks with super swampers jus waiting on my hard body to arrive. Basically I am building this rig to support my wife who has MS (multiple scoliosis) and we do alot of different this to bring awareness to the disease such as my paintball team here MS walk team etc. Long story short I'm building it for her, I have a plan and parts are coming together I have noticed that the articulation does not seem to be getting full travel without some HOG assistance lol. Also I am going cross-eyed looking for scale accessories that would be on something like a camel trophy defender and has anyone made their own roll cage (material used) any help, guidance would be greatly appreciated as I do want to build the majority of thing myself it's not that far from plastic modeling where I added alot of scale realism to the kit. Last thing how do you upload an image?

The easiest way to upload an image is to download the Tapatalk app onto your phone. Take pictures with your phone, open up the Tapatalk app and look for RC Crawler and any other forum you like to follow. Once you are in this thread in Tapatalk, you can upload pictures directly from your phone. On the Tapatalk screen you will see a small grey square that says "photos, files." Click on that, go into your phone gallery and pick the picture that you want. Done. No need to use a third-party photo app that can usually be a PITA.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

Back