• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Project "Gear Head RC" RC4WD TF2

Gear Head RC

Quarry Creeper
It's just a roller at this point, but I still wanted to show it off.
155UtesonTF2800x533.jpg

Ghosted Gear Head logos:
TF2HoodClose-up.jpg

TF2RearFender.jpg

Wheels are our 1.55 UTE Beadlock wheels: Gear Head RC 1.55" UTE Beadlock Wheels (4)

Custom paint done by Corey with House of Kolor paints: Facebook

Hopefully Corey will let me put a motor in it soon and we'll get it dirty!

the paint job looks great! i just got one of those tf2 kits and i can't wait to get into it lol

oh now i remember this truck, i saw it on RPP fb page "thumbsup"

Man, that paint looks good!
And I love those wheels..super nice and super easy to put together! Got a set of those on my Ford:thumbup:
6b3ea861-6bee-02d8.jpg

Sorry for hijacking yer thread(didn't realized I did at the time), just wanted to show that I'm a proud owner of these wheels. Super easy to put together and look great too. Gonna be ordering a set of the slotmags soon!

Saweeet paint!! That'll be a hard one to put out on the trail. I'd just put it on the mantel and enjoy it, then build a beater to run. Again sweet looking rig. Hope mine doesn't come out that nice. LOL, Ron

Don't encourage shelf queens! It is a beauty though!

Saweeet paint!! That'll be a hard one to put out on the trail. I'd just put it on the mantel and enjoy it, then build a beater to run. Again sweet looking rig. Hope mine doesn't come out that nice. LOL, Ron

Back