• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Pro-line Racing 2019

Frank211

RCC Addict
Who's going ? I heard Retro theme???
2c3b367c86f575c90d1b6a1e3cf4e70b.jpg

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I want to. Couldn't quite swing the trip last year, hoping for better luck this time around....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I want to. Couldn't quite swing the trip last year, hoping for better luck this time around....

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
For right now, Marcia and I are planning on being there again. Was a lot of fun comping with all our friends last year!

Ernie

yeah Proline is GREAT because ALL rigs are welcome, just pay the entry fee and HAVE A BLAST!!!
and i HIGHLY recommend getting a camping spot and staying overnight.
my son and i were in a tent with air mattress and sleeping bags, not too cold at all.

CAMP ASCENDER was awesome! more on that in the ascender section ;)
maybe we need "retro cat" shirts this year?
@BROWNEYE wudduya think?

my son loved it and has been asking when is proline when is proline dad are we going to proline this year dad we need to finish our trucks before proline dad dad DAD PROLINE hahaha and i LOVE IT!!!
if plans all come together i will be bringing some pretty neat stuff this year.
might need a separate ice box for my new ford body though haha 3D PLA vs California desert heat....

hope to see everyone there!

i would bet dollars to donuts it will be at the same place its always been: horseman's park in apple valley, California.

but yes if anyone has details please post up a link. there might not be any deets yet, though. its early days.

Back