• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Pre Recon G6 on September 20th

stelerzman

I wanna be Dave
I will be setting up a pre-G6 event on Sep. 20th to give anyone and everyone an idea of what to expect from Brian Parker.
This event will be held at 1200 Property Farms Rd. North Palm Beach Fl. 33408 @ Npbcrawlerz. If you've never attended a G6 event your missing out.
We'll get started around 10 : 00 am

Last edited:
Well, that was a good time! Got to meet some new people/ drivers. Witch is always a good thing.

Whoops! Forgot to mention, thank you to stelerzman for all his hard work to set up these runs for us guys! Also thanks to mudbeast2 for showing me how poorly my rig truly climbs!!

Thank you gst, I really appreciate it.
I hope everyone had a good time today and thanks to everyone for helping me break it all down."thumbsup""thumbsup"

Can't wait for the G6.:twisted:

Back