• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Please Proline make tires for the McRC

What tire would you like to see Proline make for the McRC?

• Not interested

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Hammers

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Flat Irons

Votes: 39 51.3%
  • Chisels

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Other tire

Votes: 22 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted other as well. Being a scale builder(just haven't got into the comp bit yet), I would like to see a small set of Roc-Lox or even Mud Thrashers. The urethane tires are nice but they are heavy and true tires with foams would grip better. IMO"thumbsup"

I think there would be some copyright issues if pro line made those tires

I don't own an McRC yet, but I voted Flat Irons. I like them on my MRC and they can be used on comp or scale rigs. But some Chisels would also be great.

Pro-Line will make tires for this thing if there is enough of a demand and if they can make a profit on their investment. With that being said it would be interesting to see how well these are selling compared to the MRC.

I imagine Losi will at least give us some Blue Claws as an option.

Last edited:
call me weird, but the tread pattern of the Switch, but on a more crawler/scale-ready carcass in the softest compound Proline can muster, with just enough sidewall reinforcement that they will side-hill well with soft foams, and a thin enough contact patch that the tread will really conform to whatever you might be trying to climb

I think Pro-line owns So-Real. So they already have the license to all the tires plus the molds. Maybe a petition is in order?

Back