• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Please Proline make tires for the McRC

What tire would you like to see Proline make for the McRC?

• Not interested

Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Hammers

Votes: 8 10.5%
  • Flat Irons

Votes: 39 51.3%
  • Chisels

Votes: 23 30.3%
  • Other tire

Votes: 22 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
well i think everyone else is over this tire, but , my vote goes with "other tire". i would really like to see a little set of moab's on my rig. i really like this tire.

I voted other as well. Being a scale builder(just haven't got into the comp bit yet), I would like to see a small set of Roc-Lox or even Mud Thrashers. The urethane tires are nice but they are heavy and true tires with foams would grip better. IMO"thumbsup"

Yeah to be honest with you, I don't think Proline will be the making these small of a tire but I'm sure RC4WD is all over it!

Yeah to be honest with you, I don't think Proline will be the making these small of a tire but I'm sure RC4WD is all over it!
Hey we all can have a dream right? You didn't mess with Martin Luther the kings dream did ya. Wow getting the bubble burst every turn today(not upset just being a smart-aleck) But being serious I hope RC4WD does come out with something a little more scale....

Ill be honest as well i think the micro is just too small and Losi should have never messed with a micro crawler i know i wont buy one, but id take one if somebody gave one to me but i would rather have a mini or scal rig

I have to disagree with you on that one the micro crawler is great. Lowered with wheel weights can handle some very steep climbs. I bought the micro because it has worm drive, 4 link, lipo ready esc/receiver with cutoff, 2.4digital radio. For the price I am not disappointed. But thats your opinion :roll:

I have to disagree with you on that one the micro crawler is great. Lowered with wheel weights can handle some very steep climbs. I bought the micro because it has worm drive, 4 link, lipo ready esc/receiver with cutoff, 2.4digital radio. For the price I am not disappointed. But thats your opinion :roll:
i have a LCC it has worm gears! and it can do some crazy stuff, but yes its my opinion that a micro is too small, yours is that is it is a good little crawler, every man is entitled to his own opinion, but agian thats my opinion based on what i have seen, ihavent driven one, but i will saturday any maybe that will change my mind

Ill be honest as well i think the micro is just too small and Losi should have never messed with a micro crawler i know i wont buy one, but id take one if somebody gave one to me but i would rather have a mini or scal rig

LMAO.... thats what I said too, tell I got one on trade, the are alot of fun. now I want to do a scaler out of it, looking at a chassis and such.

I voted flat irons, but any scale looking tire would be cool, also for crawling, I would go for chisals.

IMO

I voted other as well. Being a scale builder(just haven't got into the comp bit yet), I would like to see a small set of Roc-Lox or even Mud Thrashers. The urethane tires are nice but they are heavy and true tires with foams would grip better. IMO"thumbsup"
I voted other aswell being into scalers, owning a micro scaler and not too much into the comp crawler look
I sure do hope so, really its only a matter of time "thumbsup"

I disagree too, plus they have so much potential especially for scale builders like myself with the amount of 1/25, 1/24 and 1/20 scale models available. Sure they may be very tiny but they're great to just sit back and have fun. Grab some snacks and something to drink then sit outside and have some fun close to home, especially for those like me who don't drive yet and don't have too many good crawling sites within walking distance. "thumbsup" The garden is my crawling site :D

Back