• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Please help!! LNC ESC AND MOTOR

LNC_7

Hello, Can i get some quick help of what to do, i have a Losi Night Crawler and got a new motor, titan 55 21t, and the 2 plug in cords wont fit to connect. i know there are other people who have a lnc and use this motor, but how. Do i need to sauter longer ones on the motor or what? Thanks. (btw i am new to this website so if i did something wrong my bad)

Well if they are to short you will have to replace them with longer ones and re solder them to motor, I assume that's what u mean...
Not hard to do!
If you aren't comfortable with soldering I'm sure your LHS will do it for u for a small fee or maybe even free. Very simple to do!
Good luck!

solder the connectors off of the old motor to the new motor. or it could be a good time to step up to deans plugs

Back