• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Place to crawl

Ram1

I finally was able to pick up a redcat crawler, are there any places in the Reynoldsburg, pataskala, gahanna ohio area where I could test it out at. Thanks

Whereabouts in NA is Rose Run located? That's up near my parents' and would be cool to check out.

Just jumped in the deep end over the weekend. First time owning an RC truck.

I live on the east side of Columbus.

Went over to Quarry Park yesterday. Really nice area for trails/crawling.

Did you guys try out Creekside or Rose Run?

Just jumped in the deep end over the weekend. First time owning an RC truck.

I live on the east side of Columbus.

Went over to Quarry Park yesterday. Really nice area for trails/crawling.

Did you guys try out Creekside or Rose Run?
Where abouts are they?

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Where abouts are they?

Sent from my LM-Q720 using Tapatalk

Creekside is in downtown Gahanna. Behind Rusty Bucket. Walking trails and such. Not sure how receptive that area would be for rc cars to be running around.

Rose Run is in New Albany apparently. Haven't looked into it yet.

Creekside doesn't have a whole lot to offer, but I've driven my truck there before. There's a few areas near the creekside to drive, but since most of the park is by the creekside a lot of it is less "natural".

Went to Rose Run a few weekends ago and it was great. There's a bridge where underneath are tons of rocks to crawl and depending on the deepness of the water a few areas to cross. Then you can trek all the way down the creek with primitive "bike trails" or "walking paths" along the creekside and lots of rocks to crawl around on at the edge of the creek.

Another favorite is Glen Echo, with a creek running through it, rocks, ravine walls to climb, and a neat area near one end with a big section of rocks with concrete poured over it making an interesting lumpy terrain.

I think I'm going to go to Rising Park in Lancaster on Saturday morning and see if I can find the trail there. It's been 20+ years since I've been at that park and don't remember much about it other than the tennis courts.

I think I'm going to go to Rising Park in Lancaster on Saturday morning and see if I can find the trail there. It's been 20+ years since I've been at that park and don't remember much about it other than the tennis courts.

Rising Park is a good place to do some tiny truckin'! I've been there a few times in the past couple years.

There is a walking trail by the parking lot. Just follow it all the way up the hill to the top. There is a ton of spots all along the top of the hill to crawl.

There is usually always a group there running their trucks every weekend.

Back