• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Pitbull tires compound question

i bought a set of used rb2s right around the same time i bought a set if hyrax the hyrax were so much better but they rotted away the rb2s are still good and once i found the right rig for them with the right weight and the right rock combo i really like them lol but they were on probably 6 different trucks before i found the right 1

i also have a old used set of ironsides on my cc01 and they work great i dont know why and there almost 10 years old now to and no dry rot
when the brazerkers came out they were the perfict size i wanted for my gen8 paid $110 for them in alian and they sucked just sucked the injoras were better but for $110 i ran them anyway lol right about the time they started to break in they started cracking lol ic2000! and im still running them lol i also have a set of pitfough fake brazerkers i like better lol but there on a different kinda of rc more a scale truck and as far as rocks i dont really know but they feel better lol
i think with pitbulls you really need the right combination to unlock there performance

i bought a set of used rb2s right around the same time i bought a set if hyrax the hyrax were so much better but they rotted away the rb2s are still good and once i found the right rig for them with the right weight and the right rock combo i really like them lol but they were on probably 6 different trucks before i found the right 1

i also have a old used set of ironsides on my cc01 and they work great i dont know why and there almost 10 years old now to and no dry rot
when the brazerkers came out they were the perfict size i wanted for my gen8 paid $110 for them in alian and they sucked just sucked the injoras were better but for $110 i ran them anyway lol right about the time they started to break in they started cracking lol ic2000! and im still running them lol i also have a set of pitfough fake brazerkers i like better lol but there on a different kinda of rc more a scale truck and as far as rocks i dont really know but they feel better lol
i think with pitbulls you really need the right combination to unlock there performance

I see myself in this post of yours, a lot: I started appreciating tires when given them the right situation to shine (some do really shine over others, but need the extra fine work. But once done, it's done). I started realizing that some compounds don't really interest me in terms of "wow, more performance" if they go bad after 3 months of mid-season shenanigans and I started realizing I did put tires up on rigs because "hey I paid a lot for them" even if performance was straight up better on (and it hurts to know that :)) cheaper clones. But it was all for good fun :) just saying wow do I happen to do the same stuff!

Thank you! I appreciate you confirming it. They look great and even the ventilation holes were done with no zero smearing, just clean holes, so all in all this was a really good deal. And it included shipping (give or take 4 bucks).

Back