• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Pitbull - Amazing vendors and A+ customer service

MeanTT

Rock Crawler
I know many of us have purchased pitbull products in the past or are considering a purchase in the future. I purchased a beautiful set of 2.2 wheel from them a few months ago, and on my last run I somehow managed to lose about 5 screws from the beadlocks. I emailed pitbull to ask for guidance about replacement screws, and they emailed me back almost immediately. I was able to purchase the screws I needed from the website, but this company did something amazing. Not only did they send me the replacement parts, they sent me other goodies from their company. They responded to my emails within 2 hours. They wanted to ensure that I was happy with the product and their service. I even complained that their website was difficult to use because its requires a username and password which impedes and restricts purchases, especially when i tried to purchase from a mobile device. The passed my comments on to their vendor to help streamline the purchasing process.

I cannot say enough good things about this company and how it is run. Attention to detail is something that is increasingly rare in every company, especially companies that conduct business over the Internet. In sum, I want to give props to the people company and the way that they treat their customers. if anyone is considering a purchase from a competitor, I hope that their excellent customer service will be taken into consideration. WELL DONE PITBULL. I will be placing an order again soon and am happy to support your operation.

-Tom

Back