• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Pimpinrocks 69 f250 crew cab build

c0bra

RCC Addict
Like the tittle says I was able to pick up the 69 f250 originally built by pimpnrocks and used mostly as a shelf queen.

The body is fully printed in petg and was then assembled, finished and mounted on a stretched scx10ii frame. While he had the truck it used a 3 gear transmission on scx10ii axles with the shocks set up for droop.

Now I didn’t opt for the drivetrain as I have bigger plans for this truck, though it will still be a bit of a shelf queen. For my build I will be using the 10.2 rtr 3 gear trans and will be running a Holmes hobbies motor and a 1080 esc. This truck will get a better transmission and brushless when $$$ allows.

However the axles are completely different than rtr takeoffs…. thus truck will be running black vp d44 housings build with ssd gears and lockers, fast eddy bearing and slightly modified incision rear axle shafts and incision front shafts. The rear shafts are only modified a little bit for more engagement in the locker.

Other parts on the truck will be 90mm incision s8e shocks, metal rear driveshaft and an axial plastic front. Wheels will be bronze/black probuilds in 1.55 with some sort of tire on it once I know how much room there is.

Now since I am so slow at working on this truck, here’s pics from pimpnrocks

0a7c6010a1622a89f1a3bbe37fc1c687.jpg

c7d2a4808e84b7a66d4db2ec21360626.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back