• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Picked up a Crawler King

Anyone know what turn motor the stock ESC can handle?

It's good down to 21 Turn. But a lot of people don't realize is you can safely run a 8.4 volt 7 cell. With a 8.4 volt you will get a bunch more speed no matter what motor you have. It won't fit in the box, but I would advise removing the batt box and zip tie or velcro strapping your battery to the front drag link, you will be amazed how much better it handles.

Bummer, I was going to get a new Traxxas Titan 12T to put in it for some fun, but I'll have to find another motor now.

buy a XL-5 esc ~$30 on ebay, and get a 8 cell hump pack, and a reverse rotation 21T titan with a 29 tooth pinion.

You won't belive how fun it is...

128-6.jpg

144.jpg

156.jpg

160-3.jpg

"thumbsup"

Back