• Welcome to RCCrawler Forums.

It looks like you're enjoying RCCrawler's Forums but haven't created an account yet. Why not take a minute to register for your own free account now? As a member you get free access to all of our forums and posts plus the ability to post your own messages, communicate directly with other members, and much more. Register now!

Already a member? Login at the top of this page to stop seeing this message.

Picked up a Crawler King

rfoster458

I picked up a used Crawler King and so far so good. The previous owner has it as rear steer only though. I'm going to convert it back to front steer more than likely. One other thing is it seems to be a little glitchy. The servo almost has a nervous twitch or something. Any ideas on a fix?

ck.jpg

Thanks,
Rob

Last edited:
I've been trying to post more pictures and info for days, but none of my posts are making it through until a moderator approves them. The battery is in the front correct? If so, then it was set up for rear steer, but I have since switched it.

Actually in that case it was probably a wheely king because the batt. came in the front on the craler king and back for the wheely king, is your throttle and servo settings both on neatral?

It is a Crawler King. The previous owner found the instruction manual and parts that he is sending me. Don't WK's have the silver looking framing as well? Or do some of them just have black like the CK? Thanks for following up!

For those who have a Wheely King, what motor does it come with stock? My CK has the 55t. I was just curious in case I wanted to swap motors to be able to do some higher speed stuff, unless the gearing is completely different.

For those who have a Wheely King, what motor does it come with stock? My CK has the 55t. I was just curious in case I wanted to swap motors to be able to do some higher speed stuff, unless the gearing is completely different.

The stock wk motor is a 27t. When I am bashing my wk, I use the 27t on 3s for lots of fun.

He prolly just flipped the chassis and didn't flip the axles. When U get the crawler conversion kit it shows u how to do all of that so I would assume it was one of the newer wk's with the black chassis and he did the ck conversion and didn't flip the axles or was just screwing around and made it rear steer.

Back